- Offers an experience so compelling people would show up even if it wasn’t in support of a good cause.
- Enhances the cultural life of the overall community.
- Provides a service that’s both needed and desired.
- Improves the school experience of student participants.
- Leaves attendees with a smile and a good memory.
- Puts a creative twist on a classic fundraising idea.
- Showcases the school community’s unique talents.
- Clearly explains to donors where their money will go.
- Generates enthusiastic local media coverage.
- Becomes a popular (and lucrative) annual happening.
- Helps school families spend more enjoyable time together instead of burdening them with dreaded sales chores.
- Raises the school’s positive profile among people not directly tied to the institution, thus expanding its base of support.
- Taps into the increasing number of Web funding sources for pain-free program support.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
A school FUNdraising manifesto
Your event just might be a FUNdraiser if it does one or more of the following things: